Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Group Work

From always blogging, almost every week, I rarely proofread my work. I re-read it probably once and then I post it. From doing group work, I have more people that can edit my work. I like to add more then chopping off, so since we are learning how to cut redundancy sentences, group work would help me. I have found in previous times, that group work has improved my writing. I was more cautious about certain things, and how I was writing. I have realized what I write about comes off confusing to another reader. When more people edit your work, you paper is easier to comprehend, and flows better.
On the subject of friends vs. people writing the same thing, I would prefer both. Honestly, it is very akward for some random person to read your work and is also doing the same topic as you. The plus side is that they have the same or more knowledge as you do about that certain topic. They can add more insight about the topic and tell you if some points are wrong. Working with friends is much more easier and you can share your ideas more freely. Conversating with friends about their or your work does help, because you are trying to reach the highest potential in your writing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment